The Basic Man Check-up includes the following tests:
- Internal Medicine Consultation: medical history, physical examination and spirometry.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Consultation: audiometry.
- Ophthalmology Consultation: visual acuity, ocular tonometry.
- Cardiology Consultation: Resting electrocardiogram, effort test, colour Doppler echocardiography.
- Urology Consultation: flow test.
- Nursing consultation: weight, height, heart rate, blood pressure, body mass index and abdominal perimeter.
- Radiological Tests: chest x-ray and abdominal ultrasound.
- Complete blood and urine test.