Our large-joints unit offers a specialist service in hip and knee joint replacements and any possible complications they may cause.
We are pioneers in applying minimally invasive techniques and in using surgical materials for treating hip and knee osteoarthritis through reconstructive surgery.
- Primary surgery using minimally invasive techniques.
- Conservative joint surgery using surface prostheses in young patients (under 65 years old).
- Joint replacement surgery for deterioration, loosening or infection.
- Primary osteoarthritis surgery using cutting-edge biomaterials.
- Single-compartment osteoarthritis conservative surgery. using unicondylar prostheses.
- Revision surgery.
- Joint replacement surgery for loosening or infection.