Vithas International’s Articular Regenerative Therapy Unit specialises in the application of biological treatments, mainly with platelet-rich plasma technology, for joints, bones, tendons, muscles and other tissues, all through minimally invasive and guided approaches, when required, using imaging techniques.
- Joint pathology: arthritis, osteoarthritis (except infectious)
- Tendon pathology: tendinosis, tendinitis, tendon tears.
- Hadlung’s disease (Achilles: insertion in the calcaneus), Achilles tendinopathy, sutures in ruptured tendons for recovery from surgery, enthesitis.
- Muscular pathology (any muscle injury).
- Ulcers in the lower limbs
- Acute fractures, improving bone consolidation, or subacute/chronic fractures as adjuvant to pseudarthrosis.
- Peripheral nerve injuries from trauma or compression, as well as carpal tunnel lesions, ulnar canal, sciatic disorders, etc.