Our shoulder and elbow Pathology Unit is responsible for diagnosing and treating problems related to shoulder and elbow joints, including sports and trauma pathology, instability and rotator cuff injury, applying arthroscopic techniques and reconstructive surgery via arthroplasty.
- Fractures that affect the shoulder and elbow joints
- Shoulder and elbow sports injuries
- Shoulder and elbow instability
- Elbow stiffness, caused mainly by fractures
- Biceps tear
- Rotator cuff tendons tear
- Shoulder and elbow osteoarthritis